The objective of the Assignment is to conduct data collection for a comprehensive inventory of the GHG emissions (direct and indirect emissions) in the RAC&F sector according to IPCC 2006 guidelines – Tier 2 Methodology and following the methodology set out in the RAC&F NAMA Handbook Module.
Japan International Cooperation (JICA)/ German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)/ Department of Climate Change (DCC), Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
10/2015 – 08/2017
- Contact NOU and relevant stakeholders for collection of existing data;
- Review and analyze the collected secondary data in order to fill in the Secondary Data Output Table form provided by the Client;
- Organize workshop to present the results of secondary data review and to collect comments and opinions of stakeholders.
- Develop an adapted Excel Questionnaire to suit different groups of stakeholders;
- Deliver the survey questionnaires to the targeted stakeholders;
- Conduct site visits as per agreed data collection plan;
- Conduct data compilation;
- Organize workshop to present the results of secondary data review and to collect comments and opinions of stakeholders;
- Write a Report introduction and stakeholder information for all sector.
216 views, 2