Vietnam Energy and Environment Consultancy JSC (VNEEC) was established in September 2006 in Hanoi, Vietnam. The South Pole Group (Switzerland) is one of the three major shareholders of the company and has been a strategic partner throughout the development of VNEEC since its inception.
With a team of professional local and international experts with in-depth experiences, VNEEC provides a wide range of consulting services to support our clients in several main sectors, including: carbon credit projects, policy advisory, ozone layer protection, corporate advisory, investment promotion.
VNEEC has been continuously expanding the scale and improving quality services, particularly:
- Develop and manage carbon credit projects in renewable energy and other sectors (energy efficiency, waste treatment, waste water treatment, water purification, fuel switch, reforestation – afforestation & REDDs);
- Provide comprehensive services to generate carbon credits & renewable energy credits;
- Provide advisory in national and international consultancy projects/ activities on development policies and strategies in:
– climate change & GHG emission mitigation,
– ozone layer protection,
– green growth & sustainable development,
– renewable energy & energy efficiency.
- Provide full consultancy services on GHG inventories, carbon footprints and develop the GHG mitigation plans for enterprises and investment funds.