To whom it may concern,
Ca Mau Investment Renewable Power Joint Stock Company (CMC) is the Project Owner of Tan Thuan Wind Power Phase 1 and 2 in Tan Thuan commune, Dam Doi district, Ca Mau province. Project activity includes the installation of 18 wind turbines with a total installed capacity of 75 MW, a 63 MVA transformer station and a transmission line connected to the national grid at 110 kV. The use of clean and renewable energy contributes to environmental protection and is in line with the sustainable development goals.
To confirm the project’s contribution to environmental protection and sustainable development, we are currently cooperating with Energy and Environment Consultancy Joint Stock Company (VNEEC) and Swiss Carbon Value Ltd. to develop and register the Gold Standard (GS) for this project.
We would like to invite you to attend the meeting “Public consultation to develop Tan Thuan Wind Power Project under Gold Standard”
Time: 09:00 a.m to 11:30, October 18th, 2022
Place: People’s Committee of Tan Thuan commune, Dam Doi district, Ca Mau province
Agenda and consultation content:
- Opening, introducing delegates and meeting purpose.
- Introduction of project activities including project design, applied technology, objectives, scale, construction progress, operation plan, introduction to the Gold Standard mechanism, and answers to questions relate to.
- Exchanging and collecting assessment of delegates about the economic, social and environmental impacts of the project activities.
- Evaluate the project’s suitability according to the criteria of sustainable development.
- Discuss the monitoring mechanism for project parameters according to the sustainable development criteria.
- Discuss the gender equality.
- Discuss methods of collecting and responding to community’s comments on project activities in both construction and operation stages.
- Conclude and agree on meeting minutes.
You can download relevant documents of this project at the google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MnEovOkH4bslXmwbhXcQBUpoFwjdhgO2/view
Delegates who are unable to attend the meeting want to comment or need to clarify the technical details of the project, information about the Gold Standard mechanism, please contact us:
Mr. Nguyen Truong Nhat Phu – Technical Manager; Tel: 094 506 9333, Email: email@example.com. Communicate directly or leave comments in the Comment Book located at: Ca Mau Investment Renewable Power Joint Stock Company office, Tan Thuan commune, Dam Doi district, Ca Mau province, Vietnam.
Mr. Nguyen Tien Hai – Gold Standard Consultant; Tel: 0977.434.790, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Communicate directly or leave comments in the Comment Book located at: Energy and Environment Consultancy Joint Stock Company (VNEEC), 8 Floor, Diamond Flower building, 48 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Thank you very much./.
181 views, 8