In this role you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining and updating company’s profile, experiences and experts’ CVs;
• Developing archives systems to store all products of completed projects as well as referential materials.
• Compiling bidding documents and supporting the implementation of advisory/consultancy services that are relevant to the Company’s core competences;
• Supporting the development and implementation of carbon emission reduction projects under Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), Joint Crediting Mechanism (JCM), Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), the Gold Standard (GS) and other new market mechanisms within the framework of the United Nations Conventions on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and other voluntary schemes;
• Providing translation and interpretation from Vietnamese to English and vice versa as required;
• Performing other tasks as required by the Company’s board of directors.
• Vietnamese nationality, age from 24 – 35.
• Degree on English, preferable engineering English.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of technology, economics and operating principles of environmental and energy engineering.
• Some knowledge of climate change, mitigation actions, CDM or other carbon market mechanisms is preferable.
• Relevant working experience is preferable
• Ability to operate all Microsoft office applications, especially Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Ability to work individually and within a team.
• Willingness to travel.
• Open-minded, self-motivated, dynamic and hard-working mentality
If you are interested in joining a young and international team of entrepreneurs looking to make a difference to the world we would be happy to hear from you!
Please submit the following:
• CV in English with recent photo
• Photocopy of university and other certificates and credits
• Last drawn salary, if any
• 2 references and contact no.
• Detailed job history (please indicate company and position held)
377 views, 2